For farm stay (Bed and Breakfast) in our farm house or for tent camping in the outdoors please call us or fill the form below with all details.
The farm house is suitable for small groups of 15-25 people to experience farm stay. Not suitable for small children below the age of 6. The house consists of 5 large bedrooms with attached bathrooms. It has a central courtyard with a lot of open living space. This is NOT A RESORT. We discourage the use of disposable plastics and we do not allow alcohol consumption at our site. Please check the Frequently Asked Questions for details.
Directions to the farm
From Hyderabad (via Uppal, Ghatkesar, Bibinagar, Bhongir, Raigir):
- You need to travel on Warangal Highway NH163 up to Raigir/Yadagirigutta junction. This is a toll road.
- Take the Yadagirigutta (sharp) exit just before the flyover begins and continue towards the junction on the service road. You will see the Yadadri Welcome Arch to your left.
- Turn right at this junction and go under the flyover.
- Turn left and drive about 100 meters and you will see a road going to Mothkur on your right.
- Turn on to this road and drive for about 5 kms. You will cross a few villages and will see the road sign for Kummarigudem. You will see a bus shelter on your right. Slow down.
- Turn left at this place. Dirt road begins from here. You will see small signage for GreenAcres.
- Go about a km and you will see a road to your right with small signage for GreenAcres.
- Turn right on this road and proceed for a km and you will reach the farm gate on your right.