For farm stay at our farm house, please use our listing on Airbnb to make reservations:
Fill the form below with all details if you have any questions or need to contact us.
The farm house is suitable for small groups of 15-25 people to experience farm stay. Ideal for mini reunions of friends and family. Spend quality time with your loved ones in the lap of nature. Not suitable for small children below the age of 5. The house consists of 5 large bedrooms with attached bathrooms. It has a central courtyard with a lot of open living space. This is NOT A RESORT. This is a working farm with the usual farming activities going on all year long. We discourage the use of disposable plastics and we do not allow alcohol consumption at our site. Please check the Frequently Asked Questions for details.
Directions to the farm
From Hyderabad (via Uppal, Ghatkesar, Bibinagar, Bhongir, Raigir):
- You need to travel on Warangal Highway NH163 up to Raigir/Yadagirigutta junction. This is a toll road.
- Take the Yadagirigutta (sharp) exit just before the flyover begins and continue towards the junction on the service road. You will see the Yadadri Welcome Arch to your left.
- Turn right at this junction and go under the flyover.
- Turn left and drive about 100 meters and you will see a road going to Mothkur on your right.
- Turn on to this road and drive for about 5 kms. You will cross a few villages and will see the road sign for Kummarigudem. You will see a bus shelter on your right. Slow down.
- Turn left at this place. Dirt road begins from here. You will see small signage for GreenAcres.
- Go about a km and you will see a road to your right with small signage for GreenAcres.
- Turn right on this road and proceed for a km and you will reach the farm gate with GreenAcres written on it to your right.