Best time for camping at the farm is during the months of September - April subject to weather condition and availability. You can experience camping in the rain and inclement weather only if you are prepared to deal with hardships. Mind you, it is not a resort. It is an eco-friendly farmstay and outdoor living experience in camping tents for people seeking alternate ways of finding happiness in the simplest of things that nature provides. We discourage the use of disposable plastics and we do not allow alcohol consumption during camping at our site. Please check the Frequently Asked Questions for details.
Directions to the farm
From Hyderabad (via Uppal, Ghatkesar, Bibinagar, Bhongir, Raigir):
- You need to travel on Warangal Highway NH163 up to Raigir/Yadagirigutta junction. This is a toll road.
- Continue on the flyover at the junction and you should see the Yadagirigutta Welcome Arch to your left while on the flyover.
- The toll road ends at this point and you need to take a far U turn on to the service road to your right.
- Drive about 100 meters and you will see a road going to Mothkur on your left.
- Turn on to this road and drive for about 5 kms. You will cross a few villages and will see the road sign for Kummarigudem. You will see a bus shelter on your right. Slow down.
- Turn left at this place. Dirt road begins from here.
- Go about a km and you will see a road to your right with small signage for GreenAcres.
- Turn right on this road and proceed for a km and you will reach the farm gate on your right.